"My father thinks a restaurant could make a fortune with this flavorful chicken," writes Kathy Gallagher from La Crosse, Wisconsin. Bacon and sour cream add richness to a simple sauce that really dresses up everyday chicken.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine soup and sour cream; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken in Mushroom Sauce in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p45
Reviews for Chicken in Mushroom Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review