Chicken in Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine soup and sour cream; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken in Mushroom Sauce
Sort By :
"Very tasty and the chicken was moist. It was also easy to make."
"We love this and serve it often. I add a pkg of dry onion soup to the mixture and serve it over chicken flavored vermicelli & rice."
"This is one of our favorite crockpot recipes. So good and so easy. Sometimes I even put the chicken breasts in frozen and increase the cooking time by about two hours. I usually serve it over brown rice but it is also good over noodles. The bacon on top really makes it great."
"Wow! This was so simple and I almost always have these ingredients on hand. I served this over steamed rice and my husband and I just loved it! Thanks so much for such a great recipe. We'll definitely have this again."