Chicken in Lime Butter Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°; drain. Remove and keep warm.
- Add butter and lime juice to the skillet; cook and stir until butter is melted. Stir in dill and chives. Drizzle over chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken in Lime Butter(13)
Sort By :
Delicious and easy! My favorite chicken recipe!
In the mood for 'crisp' so pounded the chicken, then dipped in Egg Beaters followed by panko crumbs with garlic & herb seasoning prior to cooking. My husband loves all things saucy, so added some white wine to the sauce ingredients to make it go further. A big hit!
I really like the flavor of this chicken.
Hubby made this recipe for dinner tonight. Chicken was so tender and with the sauce nice and moist. So much flavor. This one is indeed a keeper!!!
I have made this recipe several times. My Grandma, who is a real critic when it comes to food, really enjoys this dish whenever I prepare it for her.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Sauces & Toppings Recipes >