Chicken in Every Pot Pie Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas
- 3 to 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, broth, peas, carrots, soup, salt and pepper; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine the biscuit mix, milk, garlic powder and celery seed (mixture will be thin).
- Pour hot chicken mixture into eight greased ovenproof 10-oz. custard cups or casseroles. Immediately spoon 1/4 cup of biscuit mixture evenly on top of each. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken in Every Pot Pie(6)
Sort By :
Jimmy doesn't like this but didn't say anything till I had already fixed it. He said this was not all that bad.
This recipe is great! I use pie crust in place of the biscuit mix.
This is my all time favorite chicken pot pie. Definently a keeper! My family LOVES it. Me too. (-: And, best of all, it's easy! Hooray!You want to try this top-notch recipe. I can't praise it enough...
Used this recipe to feed over 150 at church. Mixed in large pans and everyone loved it. Used left over turkey from Thanksgiving and am doing this again to feed the homeless that we feed every month at church. It is great and have given it to many people.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pot Pie >
- Chicken Pot Pie Recipes >
- Chicken Potpie Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >