- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- COAT chicken with flour. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover chicken to keep warm.
- ADD broth to skillet; stir to scrape up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Add cream cheese; cook 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and sauce starts to thicken, stirring constantly with whisk.
- RETURN chicken to skillet; turn to coat both sides of each breast with sauce. Cook 2 min. or until chicken is heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken in Creamy Pan Sauce Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Chicken in Creamy Pan Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review