- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lemon slices
- Hot cooked spaghetti, optional
- Additional minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil until golden brown on both sides.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, parsley, lemon juice, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over chicken. Top each chicken breast with a lemon slice. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Serve with spaghetti if desired. Sprinkle with additional parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken in Creamy Gravy in Home-Style Cooking with Cream Soup 2006, p126
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken in Creamy Gravy(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >