- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lemon slices
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil 5-6 minutes on both sides or until browned.; drain. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, lemon juice and pepper. Pour over chicken. Top each chicken breast with a lemon slice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until for about 5 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken in Creamy Gravy in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p60
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken in Creamy Gravy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2011
This recipe is quick and full of flavor.
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2010
this was so wonderful and easy to make too!! My husband loved it and asked when we could have it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >