Chicken in Baskets Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1. Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the soup, chicken, vegetables and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until bubbly. Cut the top off each pastry shell; fill with chicken mixture. Replace tops. Yield: 3 servings.
2 each: 713 calories, 38g fat (10g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 1297mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 8g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Chicken in Baskets
"THE SODIUM AND FAT IS WAY TOO HIGH! TRY USING REDUCED -SODIUM AND REDUCED- FAT soup TO LOWER THESE! ALSO, IF YOU REPLACE ALL OF THE MILK WITH STORE-BRAND NON-DAIRY COFFEE CREAMER THEN YOUR FAT WILL GO DOWN MORE;SO WILL THE POTASSIUM ,SODIUM AND PHOSPHORUS LEVELS.THESE CHANGES WILL NOT CHANGE THE RECIPES TASTE!"