"My family loves this quick delicious meal," says Cheryl Miller of Robesonia, Pennsylvania. No one has to know the impressive entree starts with packaged pastry shells, canned soup and frozen chicken and vegetables.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3/4 cup milk
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the soup, chicken, vegetables and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until bubbly. Cut the top off each pastry shell; fill with chicken mixture. Replace tops. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Chicken In Baskets in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p9
Reviews for Chicken in Baskets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review