Chicken in Baskets Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3/4 cup milk
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the soup, chicken, vegetables and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until bubbly. Cut the top off each pastry shell; fill with chicken mixture. Replace tops. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Chicken in Baskets(2)
Sort By :
I thought this was just okay tasting; although very quick and easy to make.
THE SODIUM AND FAT IS WAY TOO HIGH! TRY USING REDUCED -SODIUM AND REDUCED- FAT SOUP TO LOWER THESE! ALSO, IF YOU REPLACE ALL OF THE MILK WITH STORE-BRAND NON-DAIRY COFFEE CREAMER THEN YOUR FAT WILL GO DOWN MORE;SO WILL THE POTASSIUM ,SODIUM AND PHOSPHORUS LEVELS.THESE CHANGES WILL NOT CHANGE THE RECIPES TASTE!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >