Chicken in a Hurry Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons sharp American cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese spread, chilies, onion and salt. Spread 2 tablespoons on each chicken breast half; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place melted butter and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken rolls in butter, then coat with crumbs.
- 2. Place in a greased 8-in. square microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 368 calories, 25g fat (15g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 1013mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein .
Reviews for Chicken in a Hurry
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.