Chicken Hot Dish Recipe
"When my brother and his wife came over to visit after our third child was born, they brought this comforting creamy dish for supper," recalls Amber Dudley of New Prague, Minnesota. "It's become a favorite since then."
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup french-fried onions
- 1. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes, vegetables and chicken. In a large bowl, combine soups and broth; pour over chicken (dish will be full).
- 2. Cover and bake at 375° for 1 hour. Uncover; sprinkle with french-fried onions. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 353 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 688 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Hot Dish
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC