Chicken Ham Casserole Recipe
This creamy casserole combines chicken, ham, cheese, peas and pasta for a meal in one. Each hearty serving goes a long way at potlucks.—Elizabeth Fouts, Walnut, Iowa
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 8 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 quarts thick homemade white sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) mushrooms, undrained
- 2-1/2 pounds frozen peas
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Spoon into three or four 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Yield: 24 servings.
1 each: 474 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1256mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Ham Casserole
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC