Chicken Ham Casserole Recipe
This creamy casserole combines chicken, ham, cheese, peas and pasta for a meal in one. Each hearty serving goes a long way at potlucks.—Elizabeth Fouts, Walnut, Iowa
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour YIELD:24 servings
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 8 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 quarts thick homemade white sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) mushrooms, undrained
- 2-1/2 pounds frozen peas
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Spoon into three or four 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Yield: 24 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 474 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,256 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC