Chicken Ham Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook rice mix according to package directions. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with chicken and ham.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, Colby cheese and pepper; pour over chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Ham Casserole(13)
Sort By :
Made this last week. Had leftovers this week. Very hearty. Family loves this dish.
thought this was good and my hubby liked it also. couldn't find colby cheese so used swiss cheese. will make again, thanks
This was just ok for me. The cream sauce was pretty heavy and needed something else added to it, like maybe some thyme.
Flavorful and comforting in the cold winter months of the midwest.
This came together so quickly and easily - and was extremely tasty as well! Uses mainly pantry and freezer items which is extra helpful.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Ham >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Casserole Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >