This creamy casserole combines chicken, ham, cheese, peas and pasta for a meal in one. Each hearty serving goes a long way at potlucks.—Elizabeth Fouts, Walnut, Iowa
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 8 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 quarts thick homemade white sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) mushrooms, undrained
- 2-1/2 pounds frozen peas
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Spoon into three or four 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Ham Casserole in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p57
Reviews for Chicken Ham Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review