Chicken Gnocchi Pesto Soup
After tasting a similar soup at a restaurant, I created this quick and tasty version. —Deanna Smith, Des Moines, Iowa
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 3 cups coarsley chopped fresh spinach
- 4 teaspoons prepared pesto
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; bring to a
- gentle boil, stirring occasionally. Stir in gnocchi and spinach;
- cook 3-8 minutes or until gnocchi float. Top each serving with
- pesto. Yield: 4 servings.