Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
In Maplecrest, New York, Kathy Hoyt relies on a fried rice mix to start this speedy skillet supper. It makes the most of leftover cooked chicken and a can of crunchy water chestnuts.
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fried rice mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions. Stir in the chicken, broccoli and water chestnuts; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC