- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fried rice mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook rice according to package directions. Stir in the chicken, broccoli and water chestnuts; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Fried Rice in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p17
Reviews for Chicken Fried Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review