Chicken Fried Rice for Two Recipe
Asian inspiration hits the table tonight, and it costs even less than take-out! You'll love the ease of this tasty stir-fry any night of the week. Taryn Kuebelbeck — Plymouth, MN
- 3/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups cold cooked instant rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry carrot and celery in oil for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Make a well in the center of the rice mixture; add eggs. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Add the remaining ingredients; stir-fry until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1-3/4 cups: 520 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 274mg cholesterol, 643mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Fried Rice for Two
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2014
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC