Chicken Fried Rice for Two
Asian inspiration hits the table tonight, and it costs even less than take-out! You'll love the ease of this tasty stir-fry any night of the week. Taryn Kuebelbeck — Plymouth, MN
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups cold cooked Minute® White Rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry carrot and celery in oil for 5
- minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice; stir-fry for 3 minutes or
- until heated through.
- Make a well in the center of the rice mixture; add eggs. Stir-fry for
- 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Add the remaining
- ingredients; stir-fry until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-3/4 cups equals 520 calories, 22 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 274 mg cholesterol, 643 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer