Asian inspiration hits the table tonight, and it costs even less than take-out! You'll love the ease of this tasty stir-fry any night of the week. Taryn Kuebelbeck — Plymouth, MN
- 3/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups cold cooked instant rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry carrot and celery in oil for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Make a well in the center of the rice mixture; add eggs. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Add the remaining ingredients; stir-fry until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Fried Rice for Two in Simple & Delicious
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Fried Rice for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2014
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2013
"Ok quick dinner with left overs"