Asian inspiration hits the table tonight, and it costs even less than take-out! You'll love the ease of this tasty stir-fry any night of the week. Taryn Kuebelbeck — Plymouth, MN
Recommended: 99 of Our Favorite Chicken Dinner Ideas
- 3/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups cold cooked instant rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry carrot and celery in oil for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Make a well in the center of the rice mixture; add eggs. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Add the remaining ingredients; stir-fry until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Fried Rice for Two in Simple & Delicious
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Fried Rice for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2014