- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- Cut bread in half lengthwise, then in half widthwise. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheeses, garlic and Italian seasoning; spread over bread. Top with the remaining ingredients. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into smaller pieces if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken French Bread Pizza
Sort By :
My husband and I love this recipe. The only change I make is I use tomatoes instead of the sweet red peppers.
Love it eat as a meal, and heats up well if there is any leftovers
Very good....I didn't have any french bread but wholegrain bread was also delicious:)
My husband and I love this recipe. We have made it many times. We add extra veggies and instead of canned chicken we use ready-to-eat grilled chicken strips that we shred. Great recipe !!
I must have made this pizza a million times! It is quick, easy and yummy! My boyfriend practically begs me to make it at least once a month. You can play around with the ingredients -throw whatever you like on there!