- Sprinkle cornmeal over two greased 12-in. pizza pans. Punch dough
- down; turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide in half; roll each
- portion into a 13-in. circle. Transfer to prepared pans; build up
- edges slightly. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Brush crusts with remaining oil; sprinkle with garlic and basil. Top
- with chicken, tomatoes, olives and cheeses. Bake at 400° for
- 22-26 minutes or until crusts are golden brown. Serve with ranch
- dressing if desired. Yield: 2 pizzas (8 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 174 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now