Chicken Florentine Panini Recipe
Chicken Florentine Panini, from Lee Bremson of Kansas City, Missouri, brings an Italian flair to this speedy meal. The grilled sandwich combines chicken with provolone cheese, spinach and red onion.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 pound shaved deli chicken
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1. In a large skillet, saute spinach in oil for 2 minutes or until wilted; drain.
- 2. Spread four bread slices with salad dressing. Layer with a cheese slice, chicken, spinach, onion and another cheese slice. Top with remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- 3. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 582 calories, 26g fat (10g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 1688mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Florentine Panini
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC