Chicken Florentine Panini Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 pound shaved deli chicken
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1. In a large skillet, saute spinach in oil for 2 minutes or until wilted; drain.
- 2. Spread four bread slices with salad dressing. Layer with a cheese slice, chicken, spinach, onion and another cheese slice. Top with remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- 3. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 582 calories, 26g fat (10g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 1688mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 23g protein .
Reviews for Chicken Florentine Panini
"I have made this many, many times. I usually use deli turkey though and it's good either way. My whole family loves it!"
"This was very good."
"Used facoccia bread instead of sourdough...wonderful!"