Chicken Fingers Recipe
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salad dressing mix and pepper. In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs. Dip chicken strips in eggs, then coat with crumb mixture. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil in batches for 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Fingers(5)
Sort By :
This was delicious served with ranch dressing and barbecue sauce for dipping and potato salad and baked beans on the side.
It was quick and easy and very tasteful. Next time so it will have a little kick, I'll add cayene pepper to it.
This was easy and tasted good with potato salad and sliced tomatoes. I used panko (Japanese style) breadcrumbs for a bit more crunch. The only thing I will do differently in the future is wipe-out the fry pan between batches and start with some fresh oil. The breadcrumbs in the fry pan soak up too much of the oil if left in, leaving the next batch a bit dry.
I don't like trying new recipes without seeing a picture first, but I am so glad that I tried this one. It was quick and easy and it tasted GREAT! I will definitely be making it again!
Thank you i loved it! quick, easy, great!
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >