Chicken Finger Tacos for Two Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, sour cream, guacamole, chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce and fresh cilantro leaves, optional
- 1. Place egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Dip chicken in egg, then roll in bread crumb mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Serve on tortillas with cheese and optional ingredients if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 403 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 775mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Finger Tacos for Two
"AMAZING! My husband requests that this be made at least once a week...I use egg whites from a carton to make it lower fat, and some cajun seasonings for the breading to make it spicy : ) I gave this recipe to a friend and her family begs her to make it all the time too!!!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.