- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN® Light Sour Cream
- 1 packet (1-1/4 ounces) Taco Bell® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Wheat Thins Big Snacks
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and onions.
- SPOON into 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese, tomatoes and olives. Serve with WHEAT THINS. Yield: Makes 32 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Fiesta Dip Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Chicken Fiesta Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review