Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Veggies Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add fettuccine and vegetables; return to a boil. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until tender; drain. Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 523 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 1053mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 9g fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Veggies
"I have made this several times and it is definitely a family favorite!! Sometimes I add fresh mushrooms to it (if I need to cook the chicken, I will add them then), or green peas with the California Veggies. It is so versatile, and we love it. Thank you for this recipe!!"
"awesome!! So easy to make!!"
"Good stuff! Had 2 helpings!"
"This was very good, however i could not stand the Alfredo sauce i used which was Ragu. Next time i will definatly try a different alfredo sauce. My family loved this."
"This was very good. I wasn't sure if the recipe would be enough for my family of 5, so I doubled it -- a single batch would have been plenty, had a lot of leftovers. Definitely a keeper!"
"I make this frequently, my family loves it. I usually use the frozen Italian vegetables, and add green pepper, chives, and garlic."
"My family devoured this!! It's a very simple but yummy recipe - make sure you use a good Alfredo sauce like Bertolli's Garlic Alfredo. This one definitely goes on the Family Favorites list!!"
"I will make the Alfredo sauce using lowfat half and Half To much sodium."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.