Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Veggies Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add fettuccine and vegetables; return to a boil. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until tender; drain. Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 523 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 1,053 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Veggies
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.