"I especially like to use frozen California-blend veggies when making this dish. If you prefer, you can substitute fresh garden vegetables, but it will add a little time. Simply start them in boiling water before adding the pasta. Then add the pasta during the last 3 minutes of cooking the veggies. This makes an easy, colorful and delicious entree!" Talena Keeler - Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add fettuccine and vegetables; return to a boil. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until tender; drain. Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Veggies in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p23
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review