Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Veggies Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 1-1/2 cups Ragú® Classic Alfredo
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add fettuccine and vegetables; return to a boil. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until tender; drain. Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Veggies
Sort By :
"Here's another recipe have had awhile but never made. Shame on me. Printing recipe so can make soon! Thank you. Instead of using RTS chicken strips will bake chicken breast then cut that in strips."
"I have made this several times and it is definitely a family favorite!! Sometimes I add fresh mushrooms to it (if I need to cook the chicken, I will add them then), or green peas with the California Veggies. It is so versatile, and we love it. Thank you for this recipe!!"
"awesome!! So easy to make!!"
"Good stuff! Had 2 helpings!"
"This was very good, however i could not stand the Alfredo sauce i used which was Ragu. Next time i will definatly try a different alfredo sauce. My family loved this."