Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Veggies Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add fettuccine and vegetables; return to a boil. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until tender; drain. Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Veggies(8)
Sort By :
I have made this several times and it is definitely a family favorite!! Sometimes I add fresh mushrooms to it (if I need to cook the chicken, I will add them then), or green peas with the California Veggies. It is so versatile, and we love it. Thank you for this recipe!!
awesome!! So easy to make!!
Good stuff! Had 2 helpings!
This was very good, however i could not stand the Alfredo sauce i used which was Ragu. Next time i will definatly try a different alfredo sauce. My family loved this.
This was very good. I wasn't sure if the recipe would be enough for my family of 5, so I doubled it -- a single batch would have been plenty, had a lot of leftovers. Definitely a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Alfredo >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >