Chicken-Feta Phyllo Bundles
Making these delicious bundles requires just a few ingredients. I put the remaining pastry back in the freezer to use another time.
2 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 6 sheets phyllo dough (14 inches x 9 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place one sheet phyllo dough on a work surface; brush with melted
- butter. Repeat with 2 more sheets or phyllo, brushing each layer.
- (Keep remaining phyllo dough covered with plastic wrap and a damp
- towel to prevent it from drying out.)
- Season chicken with lemon-pepper. Place 1 chicken breast along one
- short edge of pastry. Top with 1/4 cup cheese. Fold sides over
- chicken, then roll up. Brush with melted butter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining
- ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until
- phyllo dough is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 422 calories, 29 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 664 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.