- lightly. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in.
- from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add
- onion and red pepper; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in soy sauce and lime juice.
- Cut chicken into thin slices; add to vegetables. Serve with tortillas
- and, if desired, salsa and sour cream. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without salsa and sour cream) equals 246 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 628 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.