Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 5 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 10 flour tortillas (7 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 4 tablespoons oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a large skillet, saute chicken in remaining oil for 8 minutes or until no longer pink. Serve in tortillas with cheese and guacamole. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Fajitas(8)
Sort By :
Wow!! I won't bother with another fajita recipe ever. This was fantastic. I would never have tried this just by looking at the ingredients but I trusted the previous reviewers. I added a little extra lemon juice, and sauted onions and red and green peppers in a bit of the marinade that I had set off to the side. Will make this one regularly. My six and seven year olds (along with hubby and teenagers) loved it! Thanks for sharing!!
The ingredients seemed a little odd for fajitas, but these are very good. Next time I will add a little spice.
The BEST chicken fajitas I've ever made! Thanks for the recipe!
Loved the marinade!!! This meal was very quick and easy to get ready. Next time I will also add more of the traditional fajita fixings like some red and green peppers and onions. Very good flavor!!!!!
This marinade is so flavorful!!! This is now one of my go to meals. I love it. I usually add a little more lemon for flavor and cut up peppers and put them in to marinade as well. Delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fajitas >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >