Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 to 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of beans on each tortilla. Combine soup and sour cream; stir in chicken. Spoon 1/3 to 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; top with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with the onions, olives and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until heated through. Just before serving, sprinkle lettuce around enchiladas if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Enchiladas(21)
Sort By :
This recipe was super yummy!! I added a few spices to the chicken (as it seems like many others did too) but otherwise followed this recipe exactly. My husband loved it! We will definitely make this again.
Excellent recipe - next time I'd spice it up a little more with jalepenos, more chili powder, and hot sauce.
I have made this several times. I recently tried it with shredded beef and we didn't love it. I think I will just stick with the chicken next time!
I have made this recipe multiple times and we all love it! Like others, I made a few changes, used green chilis but added some jalapenos and used the spicy kind of refried beans. Delicious and easy!
This is goooood! Easy to make and delicious. Would be a good one to take to a potluck. Next time, I will try to lighten it up by using less cream cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Enchiladas >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Enchiladas >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >