- crusts and sprinkle with cheese.
- In a large skillet, saute onion and jalapeno in oil until tender. Add
- garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the chicken, cumin, coriander
- and remaining green chilies; heat through. Stir in remaining
- cilantro. Spoon mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with ancho chili
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Combine sour cream
- and hot sauce; serve with pizza. Yield: 2 pizzas (6 pieces each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 314 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 498 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now