Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-5 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chicken Enchilada Dip
Sort By :
This is always the first thing to disappear at parties when i make it. Its easy and delicious. I have yet to find one person who didn't love it. Thanks for sharing!
Rave reviews from all! Loved it.
I made this recipe (doubled it) for our monthly wine tasting in our business, and it was such a hit I had to give out the recipe to at least 5 people! It was easy, and DELICIOUS and I will definitely make it again.
Boy am I glad that I doubled this recipe for yesterday's Christmas party. Like others mentioned, it went over so well that several people asked for this recipe. I did a few minor adjustments.. I used Tillamook reduced calorie cheddar cheese, 12 ounces of evaporated milk, 7 ounces green chilies and I didn't double the celery or onions. Although I increased the liquid (evaporated milk) and didn't increase the celery or onions, it was still a thick dip since I prepared it the night before to let the flavors blend together. I'm definitely making this again!
Prepared this on the stovetop, sauteing onions and celery first, adding remaining ingredeints except cheese plus a couple of tablespoons of chopped jalapenos until heated through. Removed from heat and stirred in cheese until melted. Very good and about as quick as the microwave method.