Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-5 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chicken Enchilada Dip
Sort By :
"crock pot easy way to go great flavor"
"What a wonderful dip, everyone who tried it loved it. I will be making this delicious and easy dip again in the future.I made mine directly in the crock pot. First I sauteed the onion and celery in a pan with a little bit of oil until it was tender then added it straight into my 2qt crock pot along with all of the other ingredients. I also added 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese with the cheddar.Add about 1/8tsp Daves Insanity Sauce to kick it up a notch =)"
"This is always the first thing to disappear at parties when i make it. Its easy and delicious. I have yet to find one person who didn't love it. Thanks for sharing!"
"Rave reviews from all! Loved it."
"I made this recipe (doubled it) for our monthly wine tasting in our business, and it was such a hit I had to give out the recipe to at least 5 people! It was easy, and DELICIOUS and I will definitely make it again."