Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe
A friend brought this appetizer to our house for a dinner party. Everyone loved the zesty chicken and cheese dip so much that no one was hungry for supper. My friend graciously shared the recipe, and I’ve served it many times, always with rave reviews. –Leah Davis, Morrow, Ohio
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-5 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC