Your family is going to gobble up this cheesy, Southwestern chicken bake…and will ask for it again and again. It’s real comfort food! —Melanie Burns, Pueblo West, Colorado
- 4-1/2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (28 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 1-1/4 cups (10 ounces) sour cream
- 9 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer half of the chicken, enchilada sauce, sour cream, tortillas and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Enchilada Bake in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p43
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Enchilada Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review