- 4-1/2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (28 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 1-1/4 cups (10 ounces) sour cream
- 9 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer half of the chicken, enchilada sauce, sour cream, tortillas and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Enchilada Bake
"I made this last year! I had forgotten which site had the recipe, but I remembered the photo! I wouldn't settle for any other!!! The family will be so happy at the table tonight!"
"Very easy! Yummy even to my pickiest eater. Thank you for sharing! I used flour tortillas since we try and stay away from corn shell since my husband doesn't like them."
"Yummy and very easy great dish"
"again reading this recipe (along with several others) I'll be making it as I have all the ingreds either in freezer/frig/pantry. ok after checking I have colby/jack or straight cheddar or mozzarella. < should work right?"
"Took this to work and got rave reviews! This recipe rocks! I added salsa on top and that made it even better."