Chicken Enchilada Bake
Your family is going to gobble up this cheesy, Southwestern chicken bake…and will ask for it again and again. It’s real comfort food! —Melanie Burns, Pueblo West, Colorado
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min. + standing
- 4-1/2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (28 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 1-1/4 cups (10 ounces) sour cream
- 9 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer
- half of the chicken, enchilada sauce, sour cream, tortillas and
- cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until
- bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 469 calories, 29 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 1,077 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.