Chicken Dumpling Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3-1/3 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1-2/3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- In a 3-qt. saucepan, combine soup and 2-2/3 cups of milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine biscuit mix with remaining milk just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto simmering soup. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a dumpling comes out clean (do not lift the cover while simmering). Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Dumpling Soup(5)
Sort By :
This recipe is super simple and super delicious...I make it a lot in the winter and fall....
this recipe is super easy and super delicious...I make it a lot in the winter and fall...
This is surprisingly good--we make it often. It's a good, cheap staple--quite filling too. We occasionally add diced chicken or some frozen veggies just to add some variety.
My Mom made this quite often when we were kids, but I had forgotten about it until I read this recipe. Thanks for the reminder, I know what I'm having for supper now!
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken Dumpling Soup >
- Chicken Soup >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Soup Recipes >
- Cream Soups >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Soup Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Homemade Chicken Soup >
- Homemade Soup Stock >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >