Chicken Divine Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-3/4 cups three-cheese spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish; sprinkle with pepper. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli, carrots and water. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Spoon over chicken.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, sherry and nutmeg; pour over chicken and vegetables. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chicken Divine
"I wouldn't have thought to put nutmeg with chicken, but it was wonderful and gave it a bit of a tangy taste. Very easy recipe!P.S. You can use Ragu Alfredo sauce for the Parmesan/mozzarella."
"Where do u get the parmesan and mozzarella pasta sauce?"