Chicken Dinner Packets Recipe
This is a quick, delicious meal all in one packet. The chicken stays nice and moist and is very flavorful. I especially like this meal since it saves so much time and dishes from this meal are done in no time!
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 small green pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Divide chicken strips between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over chicken. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- 2. Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 329 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 737 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC