This is a quick, delicious meal all in one packet. The chicken stays nice and moist and is very flavorful. I especially like this meal since it saves so much time and dishes from this meal are done in no time!
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 small green pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Divide chicken strips between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over chicken. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Dinner Packets in Reminisce Extra July 2007, p52
Reviews for Chicken Dinner Packets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review