Perfect for a special spring luncheon, this refreshing combo blends chicken, apple, celery and grapes with a splash of lime and the crunch of nuts and noodles. Yum! —P.J. Anderson, Salt Lake City
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 medium apple, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, marmalade, lime juice and curry. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with cashews and chow mein noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Curry Fruit Salad in Healthy Cooking April/May 2011, p53
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Curry Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2011
"Yum, yum, yum! I omitted the chow mein noodles, otherwise it's perfect as is!"