- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise; remove seeds. With a sharp knife, cut a thin slice from the bottom of each cucumber half so it sits flat. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into cucumber boats. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Cucumber Boats
"What a great. Idea! Very delicious. We've had this many times during the summer and will keep it as a favorite!"
"This was OK but not great. I probably will not make again, not enough flavor."