- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup milk
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 months. Yield: 2 batches (about 3 cups total).
- To prepare chicken: Dip chicken pieces in milk, then roll in about 1-1/4 cups coating mix. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4-6 servings per batch.
Originally published as Chicken Crumb Coating in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p33
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Crumb Coating
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review