Chicken Crouton Hot Dish Recipe
This recipe has practically made my mom famous. When she takes it to potluck, it's loved by all who taste it. Whenever she serves it to family, the dish is empty at the end of the meal.—Beth Gramling, Warren, Pennsylvania
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (14 ounces) seasoned stuffing croutons
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broth, soup, sour cream and butter. Stir in croutons and chicken.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 515 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 1,393 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC