This recipe has practically made my mom famous. When she takes it to potluck, it's loved by all who taste it. Whenever she serves it to family, the dish is empty at the end of the meal.—Beth Gramling, Warren, Pennsylvania
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (14 ounces) seasoned stuffing croutons
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- In a large bowl, combine the broth, soup, sour cream and butter. Stir in croutons and chicken.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Crouton Hot Dish in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p122
Reviews for Chicken Crouton Hot Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review