Chicken Croissant Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash salt
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup diced apple
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mandarin oranges
- 4 croissants, split
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, ginger, mustard and salt. Stir in chicken, apple, sunflower kernels and green onions. Gently fold in mandarin oranges. Serve on croissants with lettuce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chicken Croissant Sandwiches
"It was great. I made extra Chicken Fingers the night before and used them in this recipe.Also I use an onion roll."