Chicken Crescent Wreath Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken, drained or 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Arrange crescent rolls on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Crescent Wreath
Sort By :
Have made a similar one with ham and uses mustard for a little different flavor. Always a hit and so easy to reheat!!
Excellent taste, easy to make, looked beautiful
I made this recipe for our Christmas Eve Party. It was delicious and easy!
Very easy to make. Comes out looking exactly like the picture. I didn't have a pizza pan so I improvised with a large cookie sheet, setting aside a few of the crescent rolls.