Chicken Crescent Wreath Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken, drained or 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Arrange crescent rolls on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Crescent Wreath
Sort By :
"This recipe is very easy to modify with different meats, vegetables, cream soups or gravy, and cheeses. It also is a good way to use leftovers such as pot roast, ham, corned beef, etc. As long as you have a nice, thick filling and small pieces of vegetable (cooked or uncooked) it works nicely."
"This was wonderful! The only thing I did differently was, I always keep a bag of frozen red, green, yellow, and orange peppers. I heated them with onions and garlic, cooled, and added to the mix. Will definitely make again!"
"Have made a similar one with ham and uses mustard for a little different flavor. Always a hit and so easy to reheat!!"
"Excellent taste, easy to make, looked beautiful"