Chicken Crescent Wreath Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken, drained or 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Arrange crescent rolls on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Crescent Wreath
Sort By :
"I wanted ro use some shredded turkey I had frozen but didn't have water chestnuts, broccoli, cream of chicken soup or Colby cheese. Oopsy!! What's a gal to do! I am not a patient woman and this looked so good I just substituted mixed veggies, cream of celery soup and cheddar cheese and made half the recipe. Only did the substitutions because this is what I had on hand and no time to go to the store. This recipe is fabulous. It was easy to put together, very very tasty, and came out of the oven looking just like the picture! This will definitely be one of the items on my Christmas buffet table next month. Thanks for a great and easy recipe!"
"This recipe is very easy to modify with different meats, vegetables, cream soups or gravy, and cheeses. It also is a good way to use leftovers such as pot roast, ham, corned beef, etc. As long as you have a nice, thick filling and small pieces of vegetable (cooked or uncooked) it works nicely."
"This was wonderful! The only thing I did differently was, I always keep a bag of frozen red, green, yellow, and orange peppers. I heated them with onions and garlic, cooled, and added to the mix. Will definitely make again!"
"Have made a similar one with ham and uses mustard for a little different flavor. Always a hit and so easy to reheat!!"